- This event has passed.
Stitch ‘n’ Chat
13 May 2013 at 7:00 pm - 9:45 pm£7
A group of stitchers gathered together who love to sew!
What is Stitch ‘n’ Chat?
- A group of stitchers gathered together to stitch and chat!
- A place where we have the time and space to sew
- An opportunity to share skills, ideas and fabric stash
- Have a chat, a cuppa, a cake and some fun!
- It is for you so any suggestions are welcome
Where they are held?
- At Turnberries Community Centre, Bath Road, Thornbury, BS35 2BB
When they are held?
- Twice a month
- A morning session, 10am – 12.30pm, currently Thursday
- An evening session, 7pm – 9.45pm, currently Monday
- See Events page for dates
What can you expect?
- A friendly welcome
- Tables for your sewing machines
- A small haberdashery shop
- Various happenings e.g.
- Make and Takes
- Raffle for charity
How much are sessions?
- First one is free!
- After that it is £7 on the door, £5 each if you bring a friend.
- Sewing machine hire £2 for the evening, book in advance.
Who can come?
- Everyone is welcome, beginners and experienced like. The fun is in learning and sharing
- 16 yrs and over only at theses sessions
- You don’t need to book but if you could let me know a week before it would be helpful for the room booking, email@example.com
- So come along for a Stitch ‘n’ Chat, get that project finished, ask for advice with those tricky bits and share ideas.
- We’ll have SEW much fun!