- This event has passed.
Crossways Sewing Club
4 March 2013 at 3:30 am - 4:45 pm
After School Sewing Club – for boys and girls aged 8 or over.
What will they make?
- Lots of fun projects from pin cushions and needle cases to tote bags, book covers, pencil cases and room tidies.
- Here are some of their projects.
What will they learn?
- Basic hand stitching, including some embroidery stitches.
- How to use a sewing machine.
- How to cut out from a simple pattern.
- The classes run in 6 week blocks. Each block introduces new skills and gives a chance to practice old ones.
- At least two items are made in each unit.
What is included?
- The use of a Janome J3-24 sewing machine. The fabric, sewing supplies, scissors, tools and threads needed to complete the projects. A project folder to keep patterns and instructions in.
How to book
- Use the contact form to let me know of your interest.
Classes are taught by Mandy Gerrard, I am CRB checked and have a first aid certificate and insurance.