- This event has passed.
Adult Beginners Class
21 March 2013 at 9:30 am - 3:00 pm£64
This class will take you through equipment, fabric, threads, parts of sewing machine, threading, bobbin, tension, different feet, hems, seams then on to making a tote bag with bow, using your new found skills. You will go away with the confidence to get sewing on your own projects.
The classes are suitable for:
- Someone who has never sewn anything before, so an absolute beginner.
- Anyone who has used a sewing machine but needs some instruction to build confidence to use on their own.
Where are they held?
- At my home in Tytherington
- Sometimes in Thornbury
- I am happy to run a class one to one or for two in Tytherington or your own home. Prices on application.
When are they held?
- One 5hr class, either weekday or Saturdays.
What sort of things do you make?
- A tote bag and a zipped make-up bag.
- Further classes are in the pipeline, please enquire.
How much do the classes cost?
- The class costs £64 and includes all materials and use of equipment, including sewing machines.
- Subsequent class costs will vary, depending on whether I supply the material or you bring your own.
How do I book a class?
- Phone or email me and I will send you a booking form and details of the class
- Or pay by Paypal stating date required