Adult Sewing Classes for Beginners
The classes are suitable for:
- Someone who has never sewn anything before, so an absolute beginner.
- Anyone who has used a sewing machine but needs some instruction to build confidence to use on their own.
Where are they held?
- At my home in Tytherington
- Sometimes in Thornbury
- I am happy to run a class one to one or for two in Tytherington. Prices on application.
When are they held?
- Two 2.5hr classes or 1 5hr class, either weekday or Saturdays.
What sort of things do you make?
- A tote bag and a zipped make-up bag.
- Further classes are in the pipeline, please enquire.
How much do the classes cost?
- The class costs £65 and includes all materials and use of equipment, including sewing machines.
- Subsequent class costs will vary, depending on whether I supply the material or you bring your own.
How do I book a class?
- Phone or email me and I will send you a booking form and details of the class