A group of stitchers gathered together who love to sew!
Stitch ‘n’ Chat is currently on hold as I look to a more affordable solution. If you have any ideas please let me know. I could cater for half a dozen crafters in my home in Tytherington if anyone is interested.
What is Stitch ‘n’ Chat?
- A group of stitchers gathered together to stitch and chat!
- A place where we have the time to sew.
- An opportunity to share skills, ideas and fabric stash.
- Have a chat, a cuppa, a cake and have fun!
- It is for you so any suggestions are welcome.
Where they are held?
When they are held?
What can you expect?
- A friendly welcome.
- Tables for your sewing machines
- A small haberdashery shop
- Various happenings i.e
- – Demonstrations
- – Make and Takes
- – Raffle for charity
- – Challenges
- – Refreshments
How much are sessions?
- First one is free!
- Depends on where held but will be kept to a minimum.
- Sewing machine hire £2 for the evening, book in advance.
Can I come along?
- Yes of course you can.
- You don’t need to book but if you could let me know a week before it would be helpful for the room preparation. firstname.lastname@example.org
- So come along for a Stitch ‘n’ Chat, get that project finished, ask for advice when you are stuck, share ideas. We’ll have SEW much fun!