How about this new idea for your children’s parties – a Sewing Party! They will have sew much fun!
Children’s Sewing Parties
The parties are suitable for age 8 – 12:
- Someone who has never sewn anything before, so an absolute beginner.
- Also fun for someone who already sews.
Where are they held?
- In your own home.
- Maybe in a venue you choose.
- Only within a 15 mile radius of my home, Tytherington.
When are they held?
- At a time to suit you.
- I will be with you for 2 hrs, time to set up 1.5hrs for sewing then time to clear up.
What sort of things do you make?
- A 30cm square felt cushion with children’s names on and a design such as cupcake, ice-cream, hearts.
- Alternatives could be discussed bearing in mind the 1.5hrs time available.
How much do the parties cost?
- The party costs £95 for up to 8 children and includes all materials.
- Children will receive a bag with their name sticker on, to put their cushion in, with a mini sewing kit inside.
- Additional children are charged £12 each. Please bare in mind extra space and some adult help required for additional children.
- 50% deposit is payable on booking no later than 4 weeks before party.
- Balance due one week before.
How do I book a party?
- Phone or email me, we can check dates and I will send you a booking form and details of the class.